Wednesday 30 January 2013

I have a new nurse, and my docs have about as much empathy as a rock!

So, this morning I went to the doctors because I am one stressed out person, I hadnt heard anything back from CMHT, and I have to start seriously job hunting in 3 weeks.
The doc says "it's not like you are living rough homeless, you are lucky." Lucky? Yes, I'm slightly better off than those sleeping rough... But I wouldn't consider living in small one room with a 4 year old who has behavioural and emotional difficulties, lucky!
He said I didn't seem depressed and then at the en of the appointment because I have 'mood issues' I had to do a questionnaire and guess what? It says I'm depressed! Honestly the doc was an idiot.
I left there and had an overwhelming flow of rage. I got home and pretty much broke down into a heap. Which isn't like me. I spent the next hour trying to get myself in a position where I could leave the house without feeling like I was going to rip someone limb to limb. Its a good thing I can recognise the rage, I know what to do to get by, I will have to smash the living daylights out of the pillow later just to release some of the tension. I couldn't do it earlier because I probably would have gone overboard!

Anyway.
When I got back from getting dinky I got a call from the mind advocate apparently I have been allocated a new mental health nurse, I just have to wait for that person to contact me.

So it's a waiting game

No comments:

Post a Comment